1. Some internet users say that DVD-Video copy protection is a myth.
2. How does DVD-RX work?
3. To what degree is DVD-RX protection compatible with DVD players?
4. Can anti-piracy protection prevent from ripping DVDs using computers?
5. Is it possible to copy a copy-protected disc using a duplicator?
6. Can a duplicator or duplication system be used to make copies of a copy-protected DVD?
7. Can a copy-protected disc be replicated in a factory setting?
8. I get my DVDs duplicated by certain supplier, but this company is not on your list.
9. What video file formats do you accept for copy protection?
10. I do not know the format of my video. How can I determine it?
11. How long does it take to complete a copy protection project?
12. Will copy protection affect my disc’s menu, sound, images?
13. Will the size of a video file change after implementation of copy protection?
14. What is the final product I get?
15. What do I need to copy a copy-protected ISO image to DVD-R discs?
16. How do I copy DVD-Video project in DDP format to DVD-R discs?
17. How do I forward a DVD-Video project to you for copy protection?
18. Can you copy protect software, text files and files of other formats?
19. How do I buy your software?
20. If I want to protect my video against illegal copying, what do I need to do?